Monday, December 30, 2013

ECUADOR PARTE II: Quito, Montañita, Baños with the ladies!

My good friends came to visit and Maria and I reunited before she departed back to the homeland. I showed the ladies some of the hot spots in Ecuador like the middle of the world, the coast and some beautiful waterfalls and of course went shopping at the market in Otavalo. We ate some delicious ceviche, bought some more alpaca sweaters and just had an all around bueno tiempo. I was sad to see everyone go home but I have a feeling we will soon be reunited again!
The ladies at Secret Garden with Quito in background


Kitty on the beach!

The gentleman in the background made that hat I am wearing. Janice!






Drum Circle


La Playa in Montañita

Horse riding on the beach


Alexa is getting a super classy tattoo



It looks great@Slurm!




Coconuts on the beach...delicious. Pelican breath!


Love the sunset.


The ladies






The street in Montañita



Ceviche stands for days.


Rafting for Christmas!

Dana's first time. Dervla!






This guy was celebrating the Navidad







Then, we went zip lining!




This little baby also went zip lining.




And I helped him climb the hill...even though I could barley breathe.






I got stuck so the gentleman had to tug me back to the platform.

Cuuuute!



Guy...guineapig



Giving my best Yoncé

Giving her best Yoncé






































El Pailon del Diablo
























This waterfall was super fuerte.

















A volcano en route from Otavalo.












In the middle of the world.


Locra! 

Mmmm enjoying ceviche on the beach.



How cuuute! 









We made it to the tree house with the swing!













No comments:

Post a Comment