Tuesday, July 9, 2013

WE MADE IT!

Ria and I just made it here to Bogota, Colombia. So far we have been welcomed by friendly people who were very helpful and kind.

Our flights were good, almost didn't make the last connecting flight from Fort Lauderdale to Bogota, but we ran, went through security again lost a Nalgene, but made it to the flight in the end.

During the flight we passed over the vast Caribbean Sea, it was so blue and I thought I could see some sea creatures, low and behold it was only shadows from the clouds. Passing over the coast  I looked down from the plane and saw a huge river that was brown with many "veins" shooting out from it. It was beautiful and it is called the Magdalena River. Flying over part of the Andes was also a sight.

Tomorrow I will take pictures and add them. Until next time!

1 comment: