About Me

My photo

I´m Michelle and I am traveling in Latin America. I have always wanted to travel here and I finally left my home in Boston, MA in July 2013. I have been traveling since then, working here and there and continuously realizing that the world is filled with opportunities for exploration. I hope to travel for a long time but I always find a cozy place to stay for some time. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions I am more than happy to take you up on them. Live long, travel far, love often.

Monday, July 1, 2013

An ode to PREPARATION

With one week left until our final departure from this country and into the next, things are feeling a bit like this....

Aaahhhhhhhhh

However, that's pretty normal when one is about to explore the unknown.

Thus why I would like to generously and graciously show some appreciation for the act of preparation. When one is prepared, one knows what to and what not to expect. (Usually). I generally feel that in respect to our fast approaching adventure we have been preparing for everything; the good, the bad and the unknown.

Traveling is an adventure, but when prepared you can be ready for the unexpected.

Some things I've been preparing:

1. Id's, $, reservations and tickets. (and copies of ALL of those things for myself and my family)
2. A good itinerary in my head and written down in my agenda.
3. My luggage, boy oh boy my luggage...there should be a show "What NOT to Bring", just sayin'.
4. My mental and physical health, both very important while traveling any place.

I think that is all, but I always feel like I'm missing something.

Hasta luego!
COUNT DOWN: 7 Days
(Me in VT, preparing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment