Monday, July 1, 2013

An ode to PREPARATION

With one week left until our final departure from this country and into the next, things are feeling a bit like this....

Aaahhhhhhhhh

However, that's pretty normal when one is about to explore the unknown.

Thus why I would like to generously and graciously show some appreciation for the act of preparation. When one is prepared, one knows what to and what not to expect. (Usually). I generally feel that in respect to our fast approaching adventure we have been preparing for everything; the good, the bad and the unknown.

Traveling is an adventure, but when prepared you can be ready for the unexpected.

Some things I've been preparing:

1. Id's, $, reservations and tickets. (and copies of ALL of those things for myself and my family)
2. A good itinerary in my head and written down in my agenda.
3. My luggage, boy oh boy my luggage...there should be a show "What NOT to Bring", just sayin'.
4. My mental and physical health, both very important while traveling any place.

I think that is all, but I always feel like I'm missing something.

Hasta luego!
COUNT DOWN: 7 Days
(Me in VT, preparing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment