About Me

My photo

I´m Michelle and I am traveling in Latin America. I have always wanted to travel here and I finally left my home in Boston, MA in July 2013. I have been traveling since then, working here and there and continuously realizing that the world is filled with opportunities for exploration. I hope to travel for a long time but I always find a cozy place to stay for some time. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions I am more than happy to take you up on them. Live long, travel far, love often.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Cruz del Sur (Cruise of the South)

So, we took a bus from Bogotà to Quito, Ecuador. Ya know, we were thinking it would be like 20 hours, no biggie. Well, 36 hours later we arrived. Cruz del Sur, muy bien! My back, not so good right now.
Somewhere in Colombia, morning pit stop for coffee, breakfast and a quick brush of the teeth.

Andes.

Flora

Back of the bus.

Me in front of the bus.

kitty.








No comments:

Post a Comment