Monday, November 4, 2013

Santiago de CHILE: My home for now

I have been living in the capital of Chile for about two months now. I took a little TEFL course. Now, I am working. Slowly but surely I am picking up classes here and there during the week. I am also getting to know this bacán (cool)  city. During the weekends though I can't help myself but take off to other regions around the smoggy, hot city. Santiago offer a lot, both inside and outside of the city. The metro system is my favorite mode of transportation.
Lastarria, one of the prettiest streets in the city.

My view from where I first lived in Ñuñoa.

Jammin' in Plaza Ñuñoa.

My first work party! Terremotos(-:

Escuela Militar

Yup, we belong here.


The city, The Costanera Center on the right. 



This is me haggling.


Salsa night!

My TEFL class!

Picnic


Salsa night!


I buy kilos of ham, which tastes like bacon. 1kilo=2.2lbs

Laura making a couple dozen galletas, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment