Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Ermehgerdd ERM GOING TO SERTH MERICA!!!!

 
Feeling ready and raring to FIESTA!!
[ This is me and Ron Swanson circa 1992] haha, just joking, very nice Fire Fighter from San Fran during St. Paddy's day parade....great stache!

Anwhoo. Am planning on doing a 6-7 week trip from Bogota, Colombia to Santiago, Chile. Originally it was to be 4 weeks, but then we were like, "that's Kimpossible".

Soo thanks to this little bus route que se llama Cruz Del Sur (Cruise of the south, yay!) I will be cruising the south western coast of Sur America in estilo.
CRUZ DEL SUR

Aqui nos vamos!

As I go into this trip and plan for everything and pack(ohhh soo many things, most of which I will probs not need) I think to myself, wow what an amazing adventure lies ahead!


Count Down: 57 days


No comments:

Post a Comment